Sunday, June 26, 2016

Glance time/Attention time span using OpenCV and python

This is first among  the many modules which I have made with my team during  at TetherBox Technologies- An awesome IoT startup in heart of Bangalore!
So Myself, along with my colleague here have been building the people counter system since April 2016 and before I go into it later next month, I thought of posting about the glance time or the face attention span module I made here. It is to be deployed at major companies who want to get insights of customers looking into their products, albeit their attention span to their most important products at display.

I have just used haar cascade frontal face classifier and the python time module. 

Here's the video:



2 comments:

Featured Post

ROS Autonomous Navigation Bot - [Clerkbot] - Initial Tests

Finally it took me three months to fully come up with this robot and just a fun fact, it took me a month to just tune the ocean of paramet...